Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tim Holtz


Good afternoon everyone in Blogland. I have been playing with Tim Holtz this morning - or should I say just a few of his products! I bought some Gesso a few weeks ago so had to experiment with it. The background has been done with distress inks and then stamped on with Stazon. Then I applied the Gesso and then rubbed off with babywipes left it to dry and then stamped on top with stazon. It gives the background an old faded effect which I quite like.
I also have some clear crackle glaze so I'm going to have a play with that now!

Bye for now Jo x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! great mix of images and I love the colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH LA LA, this is fabulous, I think its unbelievably gorgeous, please please can this be a wednesday night job? not the next one or the next one but the next one!!!!!!
    looking forward to the card using the crackle, hugs chris xx
    you kept these stamps quiet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, this is truly awesome, you've done a fantastic job. Just love Tim Holtz stuff.
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete