Friday 8 April 2011

Sir Stampalot April Challenge


This little girl is my entry into April's Sir Stampalot Challenge The title is 'Fashion and ladies' so I hope my 'little lady' fits in well. It reminds me of when my daughter was little and would walk around in my shoes pretending to be me! How things have changed - I now borrow her clothes. The stamp is a Lily of the Valley and the background stamp with the writing (shoes,handbags,boots, hats etc) was the first ever stamp I bought. I have covered her with glossy accents as I think it makes her stand out.

I hope you like her.

Jo

7 comments:

  1. Simply perfect for our challenge, love the layout and cute image. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful card - such a sweet image! I too borrow my daughter's clothes sometimes - isn't it great?! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Jo this is so lovely,such gorgeous colours and what a sweetie she is-love all!!
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card - I love the layout. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Jo and love the part circle with that stamp that works perfectly for our theme.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    And thanks to Chris, I now have the 'right' Jo, so sorry for all the past confusion !

    B x

    There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choice of image and the design and finishing touches, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful creation

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete